BBCL is made up of a group of related companies and affiliates. BBCL is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Bamford Bus Company Limited company number is 12214576 and registered address is Bamford Bus Company Limited, Union House, 12-16 St. Michael’s Street, Oxford OX 1 2DU.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
BBCL collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Bamford Bus Company Products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
BBCL collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Details of the BBCL Products you are interested in.
For detailed information on the cookies, we use and the purposes for which we use them see the BBCL Cookies Policy.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
BBCL receives this personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit our website to request an e-brochure or a quote for a Product or service or to make a general enquiry.
- Where you have contacted us in relation to acquiring a Product.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
BBCL uses this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us.
- To provide you with the Products or services you have requested and to understand what Products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding our Products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications.
- To improve our Products or services and to carry out customer surveys.
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with our Product or service
- To send you marketing information about our Products or services
- To invite you to BBCL events you may be interested in
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
BBCL and its third party service providers (e.g., marketing fulfilment agencies may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
BBCL will provide your personal information to:
- The BBCL group of companies and if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring BBCL Products or services or to benefit you for service support in relation to your BBCL Products
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by BBCL or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. BBCL ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information may be transferred to BBCL offices operating in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or may be processed by BBCL ’s third party service providers based or operating outside the EEA. BBCL will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in BBCL ’s customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. BBCL will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by BBCL :
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by BBCL .
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by BBCL or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by BBCL or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from BBCL and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at:
Post: Bamford Bus Company Limited, Union House, 12-16 St Michael’s Street, Oxford OX1 2DU
Email: [email protected]
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how BBCL handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.